ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12 months delayed naturalisation application : British

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bluefire
Newly Registered

12 months delayed naturalisation application : British

Post by bluefire » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:38 am

Hey guys,
I just received my approved letter today dated 14/04/2017. I'm so excited after this long waits (12 months)! 
For those of you that are still waiting, may God grant yours too.

Eligibility criteria: Tier 1 G + ILR 1 years plus
Language criteria met: Degree Taught in English
Method of application: NCS

Coldwinter

Re: 12 months delayed naturalisation application : British

Post by Coldwinter » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:39 am

Congrats bluefire. You must be really excited. Any idea why your application took so long?

Zhonor

Post by Zhonor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:13 am

I'm curious too ... and congratulations! That is a long wait

SALAH2017
Newly Registered

Post by SALAH2017 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:49 pm

bluefire wrote:Hey guys,
I just received my approved letter today dated 14/04/2017. I'm so excited after this long waits (12 months)! 
For those of you that are still waiting, may God grant yours too.

Eligibility criteria: Tier 1 G + ILR 1 years plus
Language criteria met: Degree Taught in English
Method of application: NCS

congratulations!!!!

Have you received any letter from the HO during these 12 months informing you that you have to wait until they can make the final decision?

Muira
United States of America

Post by Muira » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Congratulations. That is certainly a long wait.

Dan1969
Newly Registered

Post by Dan1969 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:38 pm

hi All,

I submitted my naturalization application in fab 2016, but i didn't receive the decision yet. I've called the home office so many time. However I've received the following same answer " your application under process. the caseworker will contact you if he/she need more information from you".

So, I'm wondering if there is any one suffered or suffering from the same problem. Please advise me?

If anyone received the decision after 6 months, could you mentioned how long it took please?

Also, I'm wondering if there is any option to know more about the status of the application as I didn't received any letter from the home office regarding the status of the application after 6 months as they mentioned in there acknowledgement letter.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

king123
Newly Registered

Post by king123 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Dan1969 wrote:hi All,

I submitted my naturalization application in fab 2016, but i didn't receive the decision yet. I've called the home office so many time. However I've received the following same answer " your application under process. the caseworker will contact you if he/she need more information from you".

So, I'm wondering if there is any one suffered or suffering from the same problem. Please advise me?

If anyone received the decision after 6 months, could you mentioned how long it took please?

Also, I'm wondering if there is any option to know more about the status of the application as I didn't received any letter from the home office regarding the status of the application after 6 months as they mentioned in there acknowledgement letter.

I am waiting since January 2017 .. its been 8 months now , they sent the letter , its under consideration, but still no decision has been reached so far....
its been long wait so far....

Kurabor
United Kingdom

Post by Kurabor » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Dan1969 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:38 pm
hi All,

Hi mate. Have you got your approval? Or heard anythingfrom home office? Thanx

Kurabor
United Kingdom

Post by Kurabor » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:14 pm

king123 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:53 pm
Dan1969 wrote:hi All,

I am waiting since January 2017 .. its been 8 months now , they sent the letter , its under consideration, but still no decision has been reached so far....
its been long wait so far....
Hi mate. Have you got your approval? Or heard anythingfrom home office? Thanx

shaftri
Newly Registered

Post by shaftri » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:03 am

still waiting for the approval letter, since May 2017.

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by silverchloride » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 am

Waiting since August 2017...

Johnnyboy007
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Johnnyboy007 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:53 am

Have you tried to contact HO to know what's going on?

shaftri wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:03 am

Kurabor
United Kingdom

Post by Kurabor » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:39 pm

I am waiting since 27th of April 2017 . I contacted mp and solicitors involved but they keep saying that they doing good character checks. I also send dbs certificate with no criminal with my application. I don't know what to do now.

shaftri
Newly Registered

Post by shaftri » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:10 am

Johnnyboy007 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:53 am
Have you tried to contact HO to know what's going on?

shaftri wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:03 am
yes I did contact HO by Email, Phone and MP. They always replay the same answer 'good character checks'.