ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Account bank statment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajpoot rana
inactive

Business Account bank statment

Post by rajpoot rana » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:32 am

Hello Everyone .
Thanks for reading my question , i just got a quick query ,
I am submitting my enterprenur extension and i dont have all the orginial busines account bank statment of all the periode where the director loan was trasnfered ,
Hence i contacted my bank ( barclays ) to provide copy statment , they send me statment ( in black and white ) with digital stamps already printed on them .
But my solicitor says the HO does not accept digital stamps and u must take it to branch and get it stamped from there , but branch wont stamp it again as they say its already stamped .
What are your thoughts on it ?

zamaha
Member of Standing

Re: Business Account bank statment

Post by zamaha » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:01 am

Hi
My bank is Barclays as well. I ordered bank statement and they sent me black and white as well with a cover letter says it is exactly as the same of the original. My lawyer said as long as I sent the bank's cover letter with the statement, they are acceptable. My application is still in process but it was what I have been told. Hope it helps.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 am

Hi guys,

even though it is digitally stamped you can still get them stamped at the counter. Just go straight to the counter not the customer service guy and ask them to get it stamped. if they say they can't or won't do it just ask them nicely if they can please do it. You can also get these printed in branch and get them stamped again. Some might say it's not necessary but better safe than sorry.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:21 am

The cover letter would do as well.
zamaha wrote:Hi
My bank is Barclays as well. I ordered bank statement and they sent me black and white as well with a cover letter says it is exactly as the same of the original. My lawyer said as long as I sent the bank's cover letter with the statement, they are acceptable. My application is still in process but it was what I have been told. Hope it helps.