ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa from bangladesh

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sopnosojib
Newly Registered

spouse visa from bangladesh

Post by sopnosojib » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:09 am

Hi dear members and advisers,

i want to apply spouse visa for my wife.I have cross checked everything except English language test matter. My question is she has Bsc (bachelor of science in textile engineering degree) and which is taught in English. should she need a1 course anymore? the whole degree completed in English and i contact with uk naric but they also unable to give me any information. can i apply for my wife in Sheffield immigration office? guys help me please!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa from bangladesh

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:08 am

If the degree has been obtained outside of UK then HO approved English test like ielts skills for life from approved centre will be required or NARIC comparability certificate will be required. In both cases the fee is almost same so better and quickest is to pass English test.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:04 am

sopnosojib wrote:Hi dear members and advisers,

i want to apply spouse visa for my wife.I have cross checked everything except English language test matter. My question is she has Bsc (bachelor of science in textile engineering degree) and which is taught in English. should she need a1 course anymore? the whole degree completed in English and i contact with uk naric but they also unable to give me any information. can i apply for my wife in Sheffield immigration office? guys help me please!
You cannot apply for or on behalf of your wife in the UK. She must apply in her home country and follow the process for supporting documents which you/she will be given when you book her appointment for biometrics and to submit the application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sheela1978
Newly Registered

Post by sheela1978 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 am

Bangladesh is in transition over where to send the supporting documents - the website for vfs says Sheffield, but Dhaka were surprised when my husband turned up for his biometric on 12 April and the documents had already gone to UK with me to go to Sheffield, but it was allowed by them. So check with vfs. Just get her to do the a1 at the British Council in Dhaka - apply online, get a slot, its only 18 minutes. Look on Youtube just to check out what they ask as it has a particular format for questions and its best to know whats coming. She has to apply and submit her biometrics and passport in BD.