ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Account Signatory

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

profusion
Newly Registered

Bank Account Signatory

Post by profusion » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:01 pm

The guidelines say:
You must provide the following evidence to show that your business has a UK bank account
of which you are a signatory:

If you are a director of a UK company or member of a UK partnership, a business bank
statement from a UK account, which shows business transactions, or a letter from the
UK bank in question, on its headed paper, confirming that the company or partnership
has a bank account, that you are a signatory of that account, that the company or
partnership uses the that account for the business purposes
Are business bank statements with business transactions sufficient? These statements do not prove that I am a signatory. Or would a letter be required to prove that I am a signatory? It is ambiguous whether the final sentence clause beginning with confirming modifies just the letter requirement or both the statements and the letter. I have noticed that the structure / wording of this requirement has changed slightly in the April 2017 version.

Thanks!

lema9994

Re: Bank Account Signatory

Post by lema9994 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:50 pm

bank statement is enough for this propose ..

If you can get signatory letter of business account its plus ..

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:43 am

If someone is a minority shareholder in a UK business, does he needs to be on bank account signatory for that business bank account?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 15, 2017 11:56 am

Read the text properly !!!
a business bank statement from a UK account, which shows business transactions, or a letter from the
UK bank in question, on its headed paper, confirming that the company or partnership
has a bank account, that you are a signatory of that account, that the company or
partnership uses the that account for the business purposes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice