ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Complex Letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Renim
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Complex Letter

Post by Renim » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi there ,

i applied for flrm (Switching from T4) in December 2016, attended an interview by the end of January but in feb they sent us a letter mentioning that they need more time to make a decision. Our papers were genuine , wages were over 21k (combination of us), our interview lasted 1hr 35min n we both all the same answers. i have never attended toeic but they sent me another letter in this month saying that our case is too complicated and they will give us decision by 16th June or they may send another letter if it takes longer.

could you plz tell me what does this complexity for ? if they wanna know anything then they can ask us? could you plz advise and suggest us? my wife had a miscarraige a month ago , can't see her working full time n my employer is not letting me to work more than 20hrs even though i am no studying anymore