ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reason for family visitor visa 2 years

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vnaveen89
Newly Registered

Reason for family visitor visa 2 years

Post by vnaveen89 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi,

I would like to know if the below reason for my parents' 2 year visitor visa is valid and sufficient for visa approval.

Reason for Dad:
I am applying for 2 years UK family visitor visa because I am an advocate and have nearly 250 cases to be handled by me in Civil and Criminal courts. Due to my profession, I can only take leave for short duration (Court holiday period) and will need to come back to answer my clients and handle the cases. So I will not be able to visit many touristic places throughout UK within the short period. I would like to visit UK for my future holidays to explore UK’s touristic attractions and to also spend some quality time with my daughter and son-in-law during these trips.
I will assure that I will not stay in UK for more than 6 months in a year and return to India before the expiry of my visa because I have 3 junior advocates practicing under me, handle the cases and also answer my clients on return.

Reason for Mom:
I am applying for 2 years UK family visitor visa because I am a permanent employee of XXX (Central Government undertaking) and as a government employee, I cannot take leave consecutively for more than 3 months in a year and so I will not be able to visit many touristic places throughout UK during the 3 months period. I would like to visit UK for my future holidays to explore UK’s touristic attractions and to also spend some quality time with my daughter and son-in-law during these trips.
I will assure that I will not stay in UK for more than 6 months in a year and return to India before the expiry of my visa because I will have to report to my Manager and resume my duties on my return.

Thanks in advance!