ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

requirement for incountry applictaion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

requirement for incountry applictaion

Post by Darvesh » Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello

I have read through some of the posts here though unable to get clear answer of my query.

Im a British citizen(acquired citizenship through long residency route less than a year ago)

Im currently earning above 18600.

I & my wife got married in UK couple of months ago at local council registry office(gone through notice of marriage and finally marriage ceremony held at local council registrar office).

My wife is on Tier5 visa expiring in September 2018 and currently working.

MY Questions are below
  • - how many months payslips i need to provide as evidence of meeting financial requirement and will my wife need to provide her payslip too?

- Do we need any utility bills on our names though our rent includes all utility bills ?

- she has already paid NHS surcharge when she came over(until September 2018) so making new application for spouse visa will make us pay altogether for 2.5y or we can get refund of remaining months at the time of spouse application or there is any ways to get NHS surcharge will be paid from September 2018 onwards.

- Will the marriage certificate issued by registrar office at our local council will be sufficient to prove we are married couple or will there be any other types of evidence required?

- what else we need to attach with our spouse application to support it?
tahnks in advance for your valuable advise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: requirement for incountry applictaion

Post by CR001 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:52 pm

- how many months payslips i need to provide as evidence of meeting financial requirement and will my wife need to provide her payslip too?
6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. You can use individual income or joint income.
- Do we need any utility bills on our names though our rent includes all utility bills ?
Not if you rent includes your utility bills. Submit tenancy agreement, letter from landlord etc.
- she has already paid NHS surcharge when she came over(until September 2018) so making new application for spouse visa will make us pay altogether for 2.5y or we can get refund of remaining months at the time of spouse application or there is any ways to get NHS surcharge will be paid from September 2018 onwards.
She will have to pay the Immigration health surcharge again of £500 for her spouse visa on FLR(M). You can ask for a refund, no guarantee you will get one though.
- Will the marriage certificate issued by registrar office at our local council will be sufficient to prove we are married couple or will there be any other types of evidence required?
Yes plus any evidence that you live together.
- what else we need to attach with our spouse application to support it?
Read the form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sun May 07, 2017 8:02 pm

thanks for reply

what could be used as evidence of living together. we both only have our individual bank statement at current address and our tenancy is on our both names, thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Council tax, utilities, NHS letters etc. Read the form, examples are listed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Tue May 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Thanks for reply.

Please advise we need to use FLR(M). Can we make online application ? do we need to fill up different form if we decided to go for premium service?

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Yes, form FLR(M).

I am not familiar with the online form as it is relatively new.
Char (CR001 not Casa)