ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

receiving wrong letter after winning my appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

algeria 222
Newly Registered

receiving wrong letter after winning my appeal

Post by algeria 222 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:26 pm

hi all ,

ive won my appeal on the 16/02/17 on the determination letter says APPEAL ALLOWED,but on a fee award says :as i have dissmissed the appeal there will be no fee award , so i asked them to rectifie the letter because is a legal ducument ,the tribunal send me a new letter on the 03/04/17 ,so that gave the home office new dead line to appeal ,and then i recieved a letter stating to send the passport to shefield for FLR so they can issue the thing ,guess what :IM OUTSIDE THE UK ,I NEED AN ENTRY CLEARANCE ,I APPEALED AGAINST REFUSAL OF ENTRY CLEARANCE NOT FLR ,is a mess ,is waste of time ,ramadan is soon i hope i can spend it here in algeria ,thats all ,i thought i could share my experiance

many thanks

sha373

Re: receiving wrong letter after winning my appeal

Post by sha373 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Congrats on winning appeal
Could u olz tell me few things as i also won appeal last week

Have u got ur fee back? If yes in which way , in ur bank account or by cheque ??

Passport submission letter u received in algeria only? Or ur partner in uk also recieved such letter ?

Thanxx

algeria 222
Newly Registered

Post by algeria 222 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 pm

thank you , yes i did actualy recieved my fee bank , they did send me a form to fill up with my wife details which i did send back last week and today i got the money back, the call letter to submit my passport i recieved i wrong one but that one my solicitor got it not me , i hope thats help , i think after you recieve a determination letter from the tribunal ,you will get your letter for submition in 2 months ,

Syasir
Newly Registered

Post by Syasir » Thu May 04, 2017 1:27 am

Hi
Please can you tell me how they took to write you a letter after court date i went to court last week but still waiting for the judge's decision plz tell me after how long you had an answer from them

sha373

Post by sha373 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:08 pm

@algeria 222. Thanxx alot

@syasir It could take 2-4 weeks to receive decision from court

algeria 222
Newly Registered

Post by algeria 222 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:34 pm

the tribunal will send you a letter by post to you or to your representative if you have one

Syasir
Newly Registered

Post by Syasir » Thu May 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Oh ok thank you.