ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of dependency for mother who is in state (ireland)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

taqi_47
Newly Registered

proof of dependency for mother who is in state (ireland)

Post by taqi_47 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:36 pm

hello everyone! we applied for my mother residence card in october 2016 we received a letter from the immigration office to send "Evidence of dependence" and as we are living in the same house in the state and she is fully dependent on me, now im not sure how to show proof of dependency as we have been living in the same house for last 1 year we have posted them utility bills on both names.
have someone been through same situation?
or can you suggest something that we can do to prove her dependency on me.
thanks!

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: proof of dependency for mother who is in state (ireland)

Post by max307 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Do you have a join account? Can you get a joint account? That would prove dependency since she will be withdrawing money from that account that both of you are using.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

taqi_47
Newly Registered

Post by taqi_47 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:43 pm

thanks for your reply. i dont have any bank account here atm as im using my UK bank account.
i was thinking about writing them a letter stating "she is living with me in the same house and i have been paying for all her expenses" but i dont think its enough

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 5:33 pm

I will suggest you to read that letter again.
Evidence of dependence is from prior state( From country your mother came) I applied for Parents of my friends in Feburary 2016 first they issued 8 months visa and as soon as 8 months visa expired there letter 5 year stamp received.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 pm

u need bank account of your and your mother in ireland, i applied on 4 october,2016 dependent mother, didnot receive any letter, but i send updated bank statement of me and my mother 10 days ago.

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 pm

What other dependency documents were sent?

Did you send any documents from back home to prove dependency.

taqi_47
Newly Registered

Post by taqi_47 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:06 pm

addymo wrote:I will suggest you to read that letter again.
Evidence of dependence is from prior state( From country your mother came) I applied for Parents of my friends in Feburary 2016 first they issued 8 months visa and as soon as 8 months visa expired there letter 5 year stamp received.
thanks for your reply. i got it now but the problem is that we did not have any plans of applying for this visa we only found out about this last year when she came to UK for a visit last year then we decided to move ireland, so i don't have any receipts of money transfer to her account in pakistan. is there anything we could do about it now?

taqi_47
Newly Registered

Post by taqi_47 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:08 pm

im sorry i know we are in a bit of awkard situation but i hope seniors member would be able to help me out.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:20 pm

only one option, go to doctor, take a letter that she need medical assistant, which u can provide. can u tell which exact date u applied, and date you receive that letter. email xxxxxxxxx

taqi_47
Newly Registered

Post by taqi_47 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:40 pm

arz1986 wrote:only one option, go to doctor, take a letter that she need medical assistant, which u can provide. can u tell which exact date u applied, and date you receive that letter. email xxxxxxxxxxxx
hello sir,
they received our documents on 26 oct 2016. we received our letter on 3rd april 2017. we sent some other documents and received another letter today on 2 may 2017 to send "Evidence of dependence" on the EuU citizen.

taqi_47
Newly Registered

Post by taqi_47 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:45 pm

arz1986 wrote:only one option, go to doctor, take a letter that she need medical assistant, which u can provide. can u tell which exact date u applied, and date you receive that letter. email xxxxxxxxx
i just sent you an email at xxxxx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Any member who posts personal contact details on the forum will be banned. The rules are clear, suggest you read them to refresh your memories. Please people, everyone on this forum is a complete stranger, you don't know who they are.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:05 pm

arz1986 wrote:only one option, go to doctor, take a letter that she need medical assistant, which u can provide. can u tell which exact date u applied, and date you receive that letter. email xxxxxxxxx
You have already been warned once before by noajthan to refrain from posting your contact details on the forum, yet you have continued to do so since then and they have now all been removed. This is your final warning.

ireland/passport-stamp-query-t218366.html#p1415644
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:08 pm

can u tell which exact date u applied, and date you receive that letter.

addymo
Newly Registered

Post by addymo » Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Your case is very simple and they will decide in your favour 100% but you need to provide them exactly what they are asking for.

Case which i submitted we provided them almost 7 months of finanical dependancy.We sent them recipts of money transfer from UK to Pakistan those not WU or MoneyGram those were from a local money transfer company.

I like to mention here the reason they are asking Evidence of dependency is because in 2015 there were some changes in EU Law and now they ask for prior state household and financial dependancy. Anyone who is able to provide those will definately get visa.

These are two regulations which were introduced in 2015 for EUFAM visa and up till now seen many refusal letters these regulation mention in all refusal. These are about Household and finanical depencay prior state
Regulation 5(1)(a)(i)
Regulation 5(2)

These are searchable one can search and read.

taqi_47
Newly Registered

Post by taqi_47 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:14 pm

addymo wrote:Your case is very simple and they will decide in your favour 100% but you need to provide them exactly what they are asking for.

Case which i submitted we provided them almost 7 months of finanical dependancy.We sent them recipts of money transfer from UK to Pakistan those not WU or MoneyGram those were from a local money transfer company.

I like to mention here the reason they are asking Evidence of dependency is because in 2015 there were some changes in EU Law and now they ask for prior state household and financial dependancy. Anyone who is able to provide those will definately get visa.

These are two regulations which were introduced in 2015 for EUFAM visa and up till now seen many refusal letters these regulation mention in all refusal. These are about Household and finanical depencay prior state
Regulation 5(1)(a)(i)
Regulation 5(2)

These are searchable one can search and read.
Thankyou so much for your kind reply. i'll try to get some money transfer receipts now.