ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Redundancy and financial requirement for Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kanwaljit Singh
Newly Registered

Redundancy and financial requirement for Spouse Visa

Post by Kanwaljit Singh » Wed May 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Hello All,

Can some one please guide me in relation to financial requirement aspect in case of redundancy.

My spouse has applied for dependant visa (spouse) on 15 Feb 2017 from India and I have been made redundant on 15 March 2017.

At the time of application I was employed and meeting financial requirements prescribed.

I am a UK citizen. My last employer paid me on end of the Feb 2017 and redundancy package on 05 March 2017.

As we have applied on 15 Feb 2017 so we have provided home office with payslips until JAN 2017.

Please also time taken for spouse application to be processed (We opted for normal postal application instead of priority application).

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Redundancy and financial requirement for Spouse Visa

Post by seagul » Wed May 03, 2017 8:38 pm

I personally think that if you had met the financial requirement by attaching the correct documents within their valid time until the application submission then you will be fine. But if you will have to reapply Illuckily in future only then you might encounter difficulties.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Kanwaljit Singh
Newly Registered

Re: Redundancy and financial requirement for Spouse Visa

Post by Kanwaljit Singh » Wed May 03, 2017 8:55 pm

[quote="seagul"]I personally think that if you had met the financial requirement by attaching the correct documents within their valid time until the application submission then you will be fine. But if you will have to reapply Illuckily in future only then you might encounter difficulties.[/quote

Many thanks for the advice.

I just need to wait and watch.

Thanks