ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIPPERARY D.S.U. , please help me

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aracati
Ireland

TIPPERARY D.S.U. , please help me

Post by aracati » Sat May 06, 2017 9:35 am

Hi guys,

I applied for Irish citizenship on 6 of march, today is 06 of may and i still did not receive my passport back, this suppose be normal?

anyway, I was checking today my track code from my pack and says this: DELIVERED TIPPERARY D.S.U.
CO TIPPERARY , now I got nervous and confused is that was really delivery? that the final location? what that means? I can't find on the track the location: IRISH NATURALISATION AND IMMIGRATION SERVICE

I sent to:

CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS F8
IRISH NATURALISATION AND IMMIGRATION SERVICE
PO BOX 73
TIPPERARY TOWN

this is my tracking
Activity Date
DELIVERED TIPPERARY D.S.U.
CO TIPPERARY 07-Mar-17
18:00

DELIVERED TIPPERARY D.S.U.
CO TIPPERARY 07-Mar-17
08:32

ITEM IS ON DELIVERY TIPPERARY D.S.U.
CO TIPPERARY 07-Mar-17
06:42

ITEM IS IN TRANSIT DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE
DUBLIN 12 06-Mar-17
21:47

ITEM HAS BEEN ACCEPTED DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE
DUBLIN 12 06-Mar-17
21:47

ITEM ACCEPTED AT G.P.O.
DUBLIN 1 06-Mar-17
14:15

Syjem

Re: TIPPERARY D.S.U. , please help me

Post by Syjem » Sat May 06, 2017 9:47 am

Nothing looks wrong with the address but I think that you have to email them and check that they have received your documents and ask them to send your passport back as it is mentioned on their website that you allow only four weeks for them to return the passport.

morigami
Newly Registered

Post by morigami » Fri May 19, 2017 11:23 am

Any update here?
Sent my application on 5 April (received at Tipperary DSU on 6 April) and as of today (19 May) I still have not received my passport nor an acknowledgement letter.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Post by max307 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:43 am

Someone else mentioned in the forum that they called the Citizenship Division to check on their application and were told that they are currently swamped with applications and have applications in that have not been opened yet due to the amount they are processing. I would recommend to be patient but if you need your passport urgently let them know in writing, one thing though – if you request your passport back they might put your application on hold until the passport is returned back to them.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

morigami
Newly Registered

Post by morigami » Fri May 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Thanks for passing along that information.
I'm not really worried and I really don't want to chase them. I fear that they could receive my question negatively. Was merely curious as I saw that someone else had a similar experience.

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Sat May 20, 2017 5:37 pm

morigami wrote:Thanks for passing along that information.
I'm not really worried and I really don't want to chase them. I fear that they could receive my question negatively. Was merely curious as I saw that someone else had a similar experience.
Why would they take your question negatively? It has been over 6 weeks since they received your application and you haven't heard anything back. Unless you email them every day, I am sure they wouldn't mind letting you know about the status of your application.

morigami
Newly Registered

Post by morigami » Mon May 22, 2017 1:16 pm

madmedman wrote:
morigami wrote:Thanks for passing along that information.
Why would they take your question negatively? It has been over 6 weeks since they received your application and you haven't heard anything back. Unless you email them every day, I am sure they wouldn't mind letting you know about the status of your application.
They're very clear that any requests for passport returns will delay or hold the processing of an application. I wouldn't even risk them putting my application on hold over a mere question about status.
I've dealt with so many people in these departments (both here and at home) who will look for any excuse to push your paperwork to the end of the pile. It's infuriating but I feel that when you're in a disadvantaged situation, you have to play the game by their rules, no matter how many times they move the goal posts.

Peacecanty
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Peacecanty » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi guys did any one received invitations letter for October let me know thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:35 pm

It's a long way to Tipperary....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Peacecanty
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Peacecanty » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Hi I got approval letter on Monday 26 of September and I also make a payment of 950 € and I sent every thing that the ask me for, still haven received my invite yet can any body tell if there have received their invite yet for the October ceremony let me know please thanks

Peacecanty
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Peacecanty » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:46 am

Hello guys I got my invite yesterday am so happy now looking forward to the ceremony next week, for the people that haven received their own yet don't lost your hope in God keep praying to God , God will answer your prayer some day don't lost your hope