ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for mother(dependent) on child birth to UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

junaidcg
Newly Registered

Visit visa for mother(dependent) on child birth to UK

Post by junaidcg » Sat May 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi Guys,

I am looking to apply visa for my mother to visit us during our child birth. She is going to be around here for about 6 weeks, I am looking some help regarding her application.

My mother is a housewife and most of her expenses are supported by me. She doesn't have income but have some money in Fixed Deposit and also a couple of property in her name. Her monthly expenses sent by me get finish by end of month so she don't have any saving in cash, but she does have property and fixed deposit on her name. So in this case what does she have to put in details about her income and expenses section of a form.

These are the list of documents she is going to submit along with her application, let me if she is missing anything,

Documents from me:
Sponsorship letter
6 Months bank statements
6 Month salary slips
Employer letter
House Deed Copy
Council bills copy
Utility bills copy
Passport/Visa copies
Wife's MatB1

Documents from Mother Side:

Cover letter
White background photo (size 45mmX35 mm)
Property docs copy
Fixed deposit certificate copy
Bank Statement
Utility Bill

Thanks