ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries regarding Tier2 G ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

brstl_2017
Newly Registered

Queries regarding Tier2 G ILR

Post by brstl_2017 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:52 am

Hello,

I have few queries specific to my application/case, can you please advise?

Section 4:
I currently have UK Masters degree. So do I need further English tests or NARIC certificate?

Section 5:
Monthly Salary.
My monthly salary varies based on company performance. So do I enter latest month's salary or the average of 3-6 months?
I have salary both in UK and India. So do I add both of them, or need to show UK salary alone?

Section 6:
6.1 When did you first enter UK (this refers to date of first entry into UK at the beginning of stay on which this application is based)
Should I enter my VERY first entry on other visa category 9 years ago, or the Tier 2 General visa start date?)
6.2 Absences from UK
Do I enter only las 5 years under Tier 2 General, or the absences from other visa categories in last 9 years?

Section 10
10.13 - Date fingerprints were taken last
How to get this exact date as don' recall this from 2 years ago?

Dependants:
If I am not applying dependants along with my application, do I need enter details of them in this application (for example section 10.17 asks about dependant less than 16 years age).

Do I need to submit dependant's documents as well along with mine, and marriage certificate, child birth certificate etc?

Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Queries regarding Tier2 G ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:00 am

Is there anything in the request in your other topic which you started that is not clear??

indefinite-leave-to-remain/documents-fo ... l#p1482133
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.