ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need Advice please ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chicago
Newly Registered

I need Advice please ?

Post by Chicago » Sun May 07, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi everyone ,

My ILR application has been refused in October 2016 because my wife earning been lower than the guidelines which the HO they follow , three years was accepted and 2 years not because is been below the PET and the decision was refusal .
However my wife she been self -employed and employed but she forgot to send the necessary document for the self employment which is if she sent it above the PET .

We did Appeal in Court and new application with new evidence on december 2016 and till today we did not receive any answer from the court or the HO .
Please can anyone tell me what he think ?
why is take so long ?

Many thanks in advance

Obie
Ireland

Re: I need Advice please ?

Post by Obie » Sun May 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Right of Appeal in October 2016. Strange.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Chicago
Newly Registered

Post by Chicago » Sun May 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi Obie
we appealed before finish the 14 days however we did not receive the decision of the judge till today .
and in december we made new application with new and strong evidence and I did the biometric in february however we did not received any answer yet from the court or from HO.
Many thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 07, 2017 10:52 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Chicago
Newly Registered

Post by Chicago » Sun May 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi vinny
thanks for the reply ,I made already new application just after lodging the appeal however I am still waiting for about 4 month .
what do you think the answer will be positive ?

Many thanks