ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

UK Spouse Visa

Post by misterkhan87 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I am really panicking now. My wife submitted her application in mid April. I went back to Bangladesh last year and got married. It was a arranged marriage. I provided the below documents :

* My UK Passport

* 6 months bank statement

* Utility bill (Gas)

* Tenancy agreement

* Letter from employer confirming employment

* Copy of P60 ( 2017 not available at time)

* Proof of Travel to Bangladesh

* 6 months Work payslips

* Proof of financial support to wife

* Passport sized photos

* Wedding Photographs

* Wedding card

* Whatsapp and Skype call log and chat history

Docs from my wife :

* Her Bangladesh Passport

* 4 Months recent bank statements (that is how long our marriage has been so far)

* Current Passport sized photos

* Wedding card

* Wedding Photographs

* Marriage Certificate

* Bengali to English Translation Copy of Original Marriage Deed

* Original Marriage Deed in Bengali

* Notarial Certificate

* Tuberculosis test certificate

* IELTS Life Skills A1 Speaking & Listening pass certificate

The reason why I am panicking is that we have not submitted appendix 2 or sponsorship form ref :

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/do ... to-provide

I only just saw this after sending. On top of that 1 of my bank statements happens to be a printed one since I can't find it. The other is that my previous months March 2017 payslip is not in bank statement. I get paid on 24th of every month. The statement for 6th March 2017 does not show this. My statement generated was 6th April 2017 which was not given as my wife had pretty much submitted these paperwork during that time.

The visa application centre in Sylhet, Bangladesh did not say anything about the documents submitted. They were really happy to take there fee of 5500 taka approx £55. There was no mention that she had to fill in appendix 2 nor the sponsorship form. All they done was scan the documents and provided with receipt number and final piece of information was that she will hear within 6 weeks. But on the official e-mail which came that stated 12 weeks for processing and if more time was needed will be contacted.

What should I do? Try to make contact with UK immigration and give these or just leave things how they are. We are truly in love with each other. But as it's a arranged marriage there is not really any information that I can give as evidence to show our relationship other than the marriage visa.

I really really want her to be with me asap. My earnings are luckily above £22,000 and I work for the NHS.

As much as it is really difficult to stay apart. I truly can say it is definitely a blessing that we are together and have adjusted really quick. Even if the application takes a little longer and they approve I am happy with that. But really panicking need help.

Thanking everyone who reads this as well as responds to this in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Spouse Visa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:34 pm

SU07 Sponsorship form is NOT required for a spouse visa but the Appendix 2 is mandatory.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

Post by misterkhan87 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:50 pm

CR001 wrote:SU07 Sponsorship form is NOT required for a spouse visa but the Appendix 2 is mandatory.

Thanks for your response. Do you think I should contact Immigration or wait for reply?
I am not sure if contacting immigration may result in it being refused.

taffet87
Pakistan

Post by taffet87 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:08 am

I am sure the last bank statement needs to be within 28 days of application date and needs to be original and show your pay coming in.

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

Post by misterkhan87 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:07 am

Hi all,

I did actually e-mail them.

This is the response I received. :

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

With regards to your query, please be aware, it is not possible to submit
any additional documents after you have submitted the application.

Please be advised that the final decision in any visa application will be
made by the entry clearance officer assigned to your case based on the
merits of the evidence and documentation supplied.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select “E-Mail form” and
complete as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

----

Please pray for me all!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:22 am

Really not sure how you missed the Appendix 2 from the checklist.

All you can do now is wait.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

Post by misterkhan87 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:25 pm

CR001 wrote:Really not sure how you missed the Appendix 2 from the checklist.

All you can do now is wait.
I really wish I had a answer to that. I was counting on the immigration visa centre to point out any mistakes using the silly checking service £55 down the drain and possibly the other £1550.

The damage has been done. Like you said all I can do is just wait and hope they have some human in them.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:28 pm

For future reference, NEVER rely on anyone else or any 'centre' or immigration advisor to make sure all YOUR documents are correct. It is and always will be the applicant's responsibility to make sure their application and supporting documentation is 200% correct. Always double check, triple check, post on the forum here if unsure, before sending something off.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

Post by misterkhan87 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:34 pm

CR001 wrote:For future reference, NEVER rely on anyone else or any 'centre' or immigration advisor to make sure all YOUR documents are correct. It is and always will be the applicant's responsibility to make sure their application and supporting documentation is 200% correct. Always double check, triple check, post on the forum here if unsure, before sending something off.
Thanks for the kind advice!

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed May 10, 2017 2:21 pm

In my opinion, it's impossible that there will be a positive outcome. The Appendix 2 form is vital to the decision making. Plus you say you have an issue with your bank statements. Also does the tenancy agreement have your spouses name on it or say that she can stay at the property upon arrival to the UK? If not, that's another issue.

Why did you submit your own passport? :?:
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed May 10, 2017 6:24 pm

The possibility exist that they may reply back to you and ask that you Complete Appendix 2. It has happened to cases i am aware of on many occasions.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

Post by misterkhan87 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:55 am

i.need.help wrote:In my opinion, it's impossible that there will be a positive outcome. The Appendix 2 form is vital to the decision making. Plus you say you have an issue with your bank statements. Also does the tenancy agreement have your spouses name on it or say that she can stay at the property upon arrival to the UK? If not, that's another issue.

Why did you submit your own passport? :?:
I live in a council property. I have gone to council to get letter and which it states there is sufficient space for another person to stay at the property.

As for passport. I have sent just a copy of all pages from passport.

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

Post by misterkhan87 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:56 am

Obie wrote:The possibility exist that they may reply back to you and ask that you Complete Appendix 2. It has happened to cases i am aware of on many occasions.

Phew that does give me a bit of comfort!