ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS appointment (JCAP Scheme)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

NCS appointment (JCAP Scheme)

Post by khan_81 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Hello All,
I had my NCS appointment on the 28th April. It all took only 10 minutes. The NCS checking officer didn't took any of my employers letters/ P60/ P45/ or even payslips. He took out only mine Life In The UK test certificate, my English degree and passport and BRP card and the application.( English degree, passports and BRP card returned after he took the photocopies)
Also I forgot to sign the countersignatory section on the passport application form and I was only going to submit the Naturalisation form but the NCS officer took the form and said they don't need it anyway as they are the one who are checking the photographs and applicant so there is no need to fill that in.
I am just concerned if that is all correct or do I need to stress myself out now until the decision.
Many Thanks all

zapzap

Re: NCS appointment (JCAP Scheme)

Post by zapzap » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 pm

I had the same experience with the NCS service. I think it should be alright