ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT IS this right time to apply for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

badricool
Newly Registered

URGENT IS this right time to apply for HSMP

Post by badricool » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:03 am

Iam really confused ,Since i waiting one document iam being heldup.I heard HSMP will be tier based system from march 08.I will be sending my application on 4 or 5 Feb 2008.It will take 4 days to reach home office.Iam worried becaz by the time my application reaches and if the HSMP is suspended or New fee structures comes into place , will they return my orginal documents.

Questions :

When is appproximate time for new fee structure ?
Till what date current HSMP applictions will be accepted ?

Since my original documents are important to me.

Please respond thanks

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:44 am

Date of application is actually the date at which application is Posted i.e, the posting date stamped on the envelope (If it is not a Courier). I am sure that this rule is applicable to incountry post by royal mail. Not sure about rules for posting from other countries.

If you use courier then it is date of reciept of application is the date of application.

If new tier 1 scheme is introduced before your application reaches them , they will defenitly return the documents safely back to you along with your fees.

They will use only normal airmail to return the documents, if you are applying from outside UK

Tibu

Hi..

Post by Tibu » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:00 am

i am also waiting for my IELTS score card which i am hoping to get this week....
i am also confused whether my HSMP application will be returned or not...

When is the last date for application to reach in home office ...?

thanks
tibu