ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10yr ILR Route - Looking for Tax-Immigration Solicitors

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajyothi.asha
Newly Registered

10yr ILR Route - Looking for Tax-Immigration Solicitors

Post by ajyothi.asha » Tue May 16, 2017 9:52 am

Hi All,

I am lookng for a solicitor who is experienced in dealing with Tax and immigration for Ltd company.

My case is as follows:
My initial application was made through Teir 1 general 5 yr route followed by LR, varied in Nov 2016.Last wee i reveiced a questionnaire from home office that contain 15 questions relted to salary, dividend, turnover etc.
I am looking for detailed advised by a qualified solicitor. Can someone please suggest any solicitors? i have only 1 week left to go.

Thx
Manoj

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: 10yr ILR Route - Looking for Tax-Immigration Solicitors

Post by Casa » Tue May 16, 2017 10:10 am

ajyothi.asha wrote:Hi All,

I am lookng for a solicitor who is experienced in dealing with Tax and immigration for Ltd company.

My case is as follows:
My initial application was made through Teir 1 general 5 yr route followed by LR, varied in Nov 2016.Last wee i reveiced a questionnaire from home office that contain 15 questions relted to salary, dividend, turnover etc.
I am looking for detailed advised by a qualified solicitor. Can someone please suggest any solicitors? i have only 1 week left to go.

Thx
Manoj
Under the Board Ts&Cs (which you were required to read on registering) members are not permitted to post professional recommendations on the forum .
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

lad 14
Wales

Post by lad 14 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:25 pm

I have also varied my application from SET(O) to SET(LR) and received the same Questionnaire Form, you just need to fill all the details about your Self Employment work you did and any amendments at the time of your Tier 1 application.

DKV
India

Post by DKV » Tue May 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi Manoj,

Most of the ILR postal applicants are now receiving these questionnaires. The questions in there are mostly about your income, self-employment, profit and any tax amendments which will have to be answered by you.

I suggest you have all your paperwork ready before going to see a Tax or Immigration advisor as you only have one week left. You will need SA302 and SA100s if you have any tax amendments.