ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

confused2017
Newly Registered

Post by confused2017 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Last edited by confused2017 on Tue May 16, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Multiple Companies Director

Post by Casa » Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm

confused2017 wrote:Hi,

I am sorry I can't send you (moderators) any messages, so I am referring to this previous post of mine:

british-citizenship/multiple-directorsh ... 31143.html

Could the moderator please unlock this as I only want to delete it, but since it cannot be deleted as per the 'board rules', which I'm sorry I didn't read before posting this, I'd rather have it unlocked with replies than to have it locked with no use.

Thank you!
As I've posted in your other thread, posts are never deleted. I'll unlock it for you.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.