ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT - ILR Eligibility

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sarav karthick
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT - ILR Eligibility

Post by Sarav karthick » Tue May 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi,

I would like to know whether am eligible for ILR based on my visa details below,

I got my first UK Visa stamped on Sep 2009 in Tier 2 ICT Migrant category but unfortunately i could not able to travel and visa got expired.

Again I have received another visa stamped May-2010 and came to UK on Aug-2010 in Tier-2 ICT Established Staff and since then i have extended my visa four times as specified below,

Oct-2011 - Tier 2 ICT Short Term Leave to Remain
June-2012 - Tier 2 ICT Long Term Leave to Remain
May-2014 - Tier 2 ICT Long Term Leave to Remain
June-2016 - Tier 2 ICT Long Term Leave to remain - Current visa which is valid June'18

In Sep 2015 i have completed 5 yrs but i am not sure whether i would be eligible for applying permanent residence (ILR)? When i checked with an emigration solicitor,
they were asking me to give a try, but it comes with the huge cost (3500£ in total).I can go for it if there is more assurance for it, else i need to wait few more years for long-term stay ILR path.

Please note no gaps of 180 days or more than that in any of these years. Maximum gap i have taken is 90 days , that too this year between Mid Jan'17 to Mid Apr'17.

Any response/guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance...

Sarav karthick
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 ICT - ILR Eligibility

Post by Sarav karthick » Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi team - any response on this post will be helpful to proceed with the next steps

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Re: Tier 2 ICT - ILR Eligibility

Post by gag285 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 pm