ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Accomodation questions

Post by TODMATT » Thu May 18, 2017 12:26 pm

I really need someone insight on this question regarding the appendix 2.

I live in a double room at the moment and I have booked a inspection report to have the house inspected in case of over-crowding.

How many bedrooms are there in the property? I said 4 Bedroom

"How many other rooms are there in the property (NOT including Spam, bathrooms and toilets)?" I have read some different answers regarding this question on the forum. Since the UKBA are not always making things clearer for us to understand. is this question talking about the whole property or just my room? or how should I answer this question please.

"Does anyone, other than your sponsor, live in the property" I live in 4 bedroom flat and I rarely talk to my flat mates talk less of asking them for their passport # or their details. I will be intruding their privacy.

I will be very happy if someone could help me out here with an opinion and also regarding question about certifying my second passport as I do not need to certify my British passport, Is it alright to photocopy the bio page and also the stamp page only as post office is going to charge me 60 pounds for each 3 page of the passport which is ridiculous.

P.S I have previously asked this question before but just want to another opinion please
Thank you guys
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Accomodation questions

Post by seagul » Thu May 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Usually one bedroom should be available for exclusively use of couple without children in an uncrowded home/flat. Usually in multiple occupancy home the biggest question comes in mind that how to get the private details like date of birth, passport numbers from other tenants living there as the same is also being asked on the form too.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.