ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wanting to emmigrate to canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chrisbutters
Newly Registered

wanting to emmigrate to canada

Post by chrisbutters » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:08 pm

hi all
am in a bit of a dilema i cant prove my gcse results as i have lost them over the 15 yrs since i finished secondary education how ever i have done fairly well in my job and am finding it hard to find official documentation from the local authorities from where i went to school to get copies of my certificates as the school i went to has since been closed and taken over by another school i have made countless phone calls and enquiries to try and get duplicates but to no avail would i better off retaking exams and using those certificates as proof of education?
all help and advise would greatly appreciated.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:41 pm

Did you contact the exam board?

Not clear why you need GCSE results anyway. What other qualifications do you have?

nomlah
BANNED

Re: wanting to emmigrate to canada

Post by nomlah » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:47 pm

chrisbutters wrote:hi all
am in a bit of a dilema i cant prove my gcse results as i have lost them over the 15 yrs since i finished secondary education how ever i have done fairly well in my job and am finding it hard to find official documentation from the local authorities from where i went to school to get copies of my certificates as the school i went to has since been closed and taken over by another school i have made countless phone calls and enquiries to try and get duplicates but to no avail would i better off retaking exams and using those certificates as proof of education?
all help and advise would greatly appreciated.
Hi,
You should visit the concerned office rather than calling them. Try to use you contacts if you do not have find some one. Taking exam now may put a question mark on your experience.

Webmaster,
http://thinkingofcanada.com
http://study.thinkingofcanada.com