ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help needed advices on evidence for durable relations

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nicole223
Newly Registered

Urgent Help needed advices on evidence for durable relations

Post by Nicole223 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 am

Hi everyone,

I have been refused to my EEA extend family member application and have given an option to reapply, so needed some advices on evidence that could prove my boyfriend and I are in a durable relationship.

In the last application, we have provide evidence include
-Tenancy agreement, gas bills, water bills, electric bills, all from 09/2014-09/2016 with both of our names and other three tenants' name from previous address
-Different periods of bank statements with the previous address from both of us,
-Proof of award letter from my university that shows I have registered with my previous address at 09/2014
-Skype logs from different period from 2013-2016
-Some photographs from different period from 2013-2016

On the refusal letter, it states that I have failed to provide adequate evidence that I am the parent of an EEA, and I have a durable relationship with him.
1. There are five names on the utility bills and tenancy agreement, it only prove that we know each other and not document that my relationship with my partner is akin to marriage.
2. We don’t share financial commitments because we don have any joint bank account, council tax bills, insurance paper or mortgage.

Here is a short story of us, we were together when we were first year undergrads on 2013, started to live together with three friends due to cost from 01/09/2014 to 01/09/2016. After completed our undergraduate degrees, we moved to our current address live on our own from 10/2016 till now, at the same time my boyfriend started his master degree.

Given on the reasons 1, it is because at the time, we thought living with other people would be the less costly option.
Given on the reason 2, according to terms and conditions of banks or building societies, students are not allowed to have joint bank accounts. So we still are unable to have one since my boyfriend is a student. Similarly, council tax bills are only addressed to non-fulltime-students, therefore we were not qualified to receive any council tax bills from 2014- 2016, and my partner is still not yet to have them. Lastly, we rented all the properties we lived in (as shown by the tenancy agreements), so we cannot provide any evidence of mortgage statements.

Other than all these evidence that I have mentioned above, what else can we provide?

Thank you!!!!!!