ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR rejected for tier 2 dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pazd
Newly Registered

ILR rejected for tier 2 dependant

Post by pazd » Mon May 22, 2017 2:06 pm

I am under tier 2 general and I applied for ILR together with my kids last April. I was approved but my kids was rejected because my husband is still on dependant visa. they said both parents should be on ILR in order for the kids to be eligible. My kids dependant visa expires on November. I received a letter from home office saying that my kids needs to leave the UK. I haven't applied for their dependant visa extension because their visa will still expire on November. and I remembered the visa officer (during my ILR application) told me to extend their my kids visa before the expiration date which is November. Why did I received a letter saying that they need to leave the UK? I did not appeal the decision for my kids refusal because they said no use because both parents should be ILR. should I apply for the extension of my kids right away even though the expiry is on November. I was really shocked to received the letter. Could you kindly advise me regarding these. We are all worried and don't know what to do. Thanks.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR rejected for tier 2 dependant

Post by iworker » Mon May 22, 2017 2:53 pm

letter sent in error, send them a reply with a letter that kids have a leave to remain and will be extending before the expiry of current leave

pazd
Newly Registered

Re: ILR rejected for tier 2 dependant

Post by pazd » Mon May 22, 2017 3:04 pm

iworker wrote:letter sent in error, send them a reply with a letter that kids have a leave to remain and will be extending before the expiry of current leave
Thanks I will do that. I was really shocked and I was so worried because it was even stated on the letter that I have 14 days. I was even thinking maybe I did not understand / or maybe I missed out something that I should apply for their extension immediately. Thanks for that.