ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!!!!!asylum fresh claim

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnpa123

URGENT!!!!!asylum fresh claim

Post by johnpa123 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Hello Guys,
I have submitted my asylum fresh claim on October 2012 and only been interviewed on february 2017. I've changed my place of living(from city to city) number of times within the uk and i guess that's why my interview took so long to come!!! It's been almost three months gone since i've done my interview with HO and no news from HO yet. Do you guys think there's something wrong with my case?i have written my case worker a letter personally myself explaining my difficult situation. Do you think that would have any effect??I have never been arrested or anything in the uk but just once been fined on the bus for an invalid ticket 5 years ago. Is that why they delaying my case??? I have a very strong religious case with number of documents in it . My solicitor also suggest that i'd get a positive answer very soon but i don't know why i cant trust him .Any advise would be much appreciated as I'm in a really bad situation in terms of mental illness and anxiety.
Thanks Guys

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT!!!!!asylum fresh claim

Post by flamenco88 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:33 am

hi ....I am in the same situation as you .I had my asylum fresh claim interview done 3 months ago but still no response. ..that is strange because HO doesn't take longe to give decision after interviews.

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:38 am

flamenco88 wrote:hi ....I am in the same situation as you .I had my asylum fresh claim interview done 3 months ago but still no response. ..that is strange because HO doesn't take longe to give decision after interviews.
Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
It's frustrating this waiting process :(... Do you think writing a letter would have any effect as i've written one and sent it to my case worker!

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Post by flamenco88 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 am

i don't think writing a letter could make any change ...I spoke with my solicitor he said processing time is 6 months after interview but it's not a condition some ppl take less some ppl take long...tbh I didn't see anyone had the decision on asylum claim since 3months...let's hope it doesn't take long time as it's hard honestly.

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 am

flamenco88 wrote:i don't think writing a letter could make any change ...I spoke with my solicitor he said processing time is 6 months after interview but it's not a condition some ppl take less some ppl take long...tbh I didn't see anyone had the decision on asylum claim since 3months...let's hope it doesn't take long time as it's hard honestly.
It's very hard indeed especially when you have no right to do anything...I've seen people being sorted out less than 6 months and some ppl after a year unfortunately :( I'm guessing it all goes back to your case worker and how fast he/she processes your claim... I know it's a very stupid question but do you think me being fined in a bus many years ago has got anything to do with this??? i spoke with my solicitor and he said NO. you're not a criminal. This didn't even come up in my interview and my case worker didn't mention anything at all. I guess I'm just being so paranoid and think negatively about the whole thing... This waiting process breaks you down mentally :(

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Post by flamenco88 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:08 am

no no the bus ticket has nothing to do with your case for sure...but I don't think after interview it can take more than a few months

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:30 pm

flamenco88 wrote:no no the bus ticket has nothing to do with your case for sure...but I don't think after interview it can take more than a few months
It shouldn't be many more months I'm sure...Any day things can change . To be honest with you this waiting process has actually made me a such a negative person thinking negatively about everything which makes the process a lot harder. Getting advise from wrong people would also have negative effect on you for example I've once been told by some guys that writing a letter to home office makes a delay on your case and your case worker might want to keep you waiting more just because you wrote a complaint letter to them... I hope it's not true:(

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Post by flamenco88 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:17 am

where did you do the interview my friend?

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:05 pm

flamenco88 wrote:where did you do the interview my friend?
Liverpool...what about you?

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Post by flamenco88 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:39 pm

i dun it in Liverpool also..

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:04 pm

flamenco88 wrote:i dun it in Liverpool also..
all further submission cases have been moved to Liverpool.

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Post by flamenco88 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:45 pm

hi ali...any any news about your case? ....keep us updated pleas....I am still waiting till now and no response yet.

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:36 pm

6 months and half gone still no response... how long have you been waiting?

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Post by flamenco88 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:15 am

still waiting as well ..6 months and nothing ...this is frustrating

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:54 am

flamenco88 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:15 am
not exactly sure what to do...i've forced my solicitor to send them more letters. be optimistic dude! i know loads of ppl got refused in first couple of weeks after their interview. This could be a good news

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:02 pm

flamenco88 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:15 am
i hope it won't take longer than another couple of months tho... i'd really appreciate anyone who had a decision within a certain time scale give us a clue here!

johnpa123

Hearing date has been adjourned-HO didn't sent the bundle to the judge

Post by johnpa123 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello Guys,
I was going to have my first tier tribunal on October 10th but today i've received a letter saying the hearing date has been adjourned so i call the tribunal they said it was because HO didn't sent the bundle to the judge yet... What's the reason behind that?? do you think they might drop the case?? I need your help in any way you can guys... Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:44 pm

Can you please stop tagging your question onto every topic you find that you THINK is relevant. You are tagging onto topics that are NOT asylum related.

Keep ALL your questions in THIS topic. I have merged your most recent post to this thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:47 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:44 pm
Can you please stop tagging your question onto every topic you find that you THINK is relevant. You are tagging onto topics that are NOT asylum related.

Keep ALL your questions in THIS topic. I have merged your most recent post to this thread.
sorry about that, must've posted it by mistake

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi ali , Is this a fresh claim? Did you submit further submission ? what & when did you get decision from home office please?

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Hello,
Yes it's a further submission application. I was interviewed on February this year and was refused on August. Appealed against the decision and was given a court date this Tuesday but HO didn't send the bundle to the judge, neither to me for some reasons so the judge adjourned the hearing date. Do you have any idea of what's going to happen next?

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Rai71 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:51 pm
Hi ali , Is this a fresh claim? Did you submit further submission ? what & when did you get decision from home office please?
Hello,
Yes it's a further submission application. I was interviewed on February this year and was refused on August. Appealed against the decision and was given a court date this Tuesday but HO didn't send the bundle to the judge, neither to me for some reasons so the judge adjourned the hearing date. Do you have any idea of what's going to happen next?

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Just a quick update for anyone in my situation,
I've been given a hearing date on February 24th 2018. I was advised by my soliciter that HO sensed that they will lose the case that's why they didn't send the bundle which resulted to an adjournment. They might not even show up in the hearing date... I just hope that they won't withdrawn the decision so we could actually proceed to the hearing date...

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Post by flamenco88 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:30 pm

hi ali ...so you received a negative decision !!!...I hope appeal process goes well with you as you waited for a long time then you got at the end a refusal decision ....tbh I don't have an idea about why did they delay your hearing date ...but lets hope the outcome is good ...regarding my case I received a letter from Ho asking me to enrol my biometrics 4 weeks ago and I did ..but unfortunately still waiting ...it has been now 7 months now since I dun the interview .

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi ali hope you ok? May b they withdraw their original decision .sometime they take time for review and hopefully you will get a positive decision .