ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

devfore11
Newly Registered

EC Queries

Post by devfore11 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:32 am

Hi Guys,

Apologies that I mixed Poll and Query together, in earlier message. Through messages by a few members, I am posting this as a separate thread to have more visibility.

I have my HSMP Approved and am thinking of applying for EC soon. I had some basic queries regarding that. Appreciate your inputs on the following:

1. Assuming I am ready with all documents by 8th Feb (Friday), how can I book an appointment? Do I need to mention time and day or will that be decided by VFS? This will help me in getting into unecessary problems of cancelling my appointment without getting EC at my dorostep.

2. Again assuming all my docs are ready and I need to show hotel booking, for what time span do I book hotel? Do I mention the start date of hotel booking as 4 weeks from date of assimlating all documents or do I play safe by making it 6 weeks?

3. What proof do you attach for Shares? Do you show print outs from Order book or something else? Please post a template or let me know a detailed plan for this.

Regards,
Dev

devfore11
Newly Registered

Post by devfore11 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Guys no response.... :(

mann_bh
Newly Registered

Post by mann_bh » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:33 am

Hi Dev,

1. u have not mentioned from which VFS u will b applying. In vFS bangalore i know , there is no need to take appointment. Though they say that u shud take appointment , but u don't get any rep[ly to your mail for appointment. So u better go over there early morning nad get ur things done.

2. Do whatever proofs u r having for shares .Arrange as many authenticated proffs u can collect.U must b having some docs from the allocating authority. so better attach that. the best thing when u apply is to attach the docs which is seeming to be very authenticated one, i.e. one with all stamps n all.

Best of luck 2 u for ur application.
rgds,

hsmp_guy
Newly Registered

Re: EC Queries

Post by hsmp_guy » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi,

1. I suggest you to take a prior appointment (see the procedure http://myhsmp.googlepages.com/appointment) I went without appointment, had to wait 3 hrs in queue.

2. Current timelines show that you need atleast 30 working days to get EC. So book the hotel accordingly. I think 2 weeks hotel booking is enough.

3. I suggest you to get a CA certificate if hav lot of money invested in shares.

devfore11 wrote:Hi Guys,

Apologies that I mixed Poll and Query together, in earlier message. Through messages by a few members, I am posting this as a separate thread to have more visibility.

I have my HSMP Approved and am thinking of applying for EC soon. I had some basic queries regarding that. Appreciate your inputs on the following:

1. Assuming I am ready with all documents by 8th Feb (Friday), how can I book an appointment? Do I need to mention time and day or will that be decided by VFS? This will help me in getting into unecessary problems of cancelling my appointment without getting EC at my dorostep.

2. Again assuming all my docs are ready and I need to show hotel booking, for what time span do I book hotel? Do I mention the start date of hotel booking as 4 weeks from date of assimlating all documents or do I play safe by making it 6 weeks?

3. What proof do you attach for Shares? Do you show print outs from Order book or something else? Please post a template or let me know a detailed plan for this.

Regards,
Dev