ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Name error of Employee2

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Name error of Employee2

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue May 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi everyone,
I have applied on 23rd March.
I ,like few others ,found that my employee2 (whom I should not claim) has a middle name on payslips and FPS but there is no middle name on passport.He is known as first name and middle name but that middle name is not official.
He has left in Dec15.
My Employee1 is working with me full time for last 38 Months and all docs with start date are fine.

Do I need to do any amendments and send it to Home office or as Employee 1has been working for last 38 months there should not be an issue due to second one ,s name mistake (He worked part time for a year)

Please advise
Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Name error of Employee2

Post by marcnath » Tue May 23, 2017 8:42 pm

So, to clarify, you have one employee (Employee 1) with more than 24 months and you are under the transitional arrangement.

That means you did not even have to submit any information about Employee 2 (not sure why you did).

And it follows that it does not matter if Employee2 is not considered.

So I don't see any reason why you need to send any additional documents.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Name error of Employee2

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue May 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Absolutely correct
There was no intention to submit that but just at the last moment.! Employee 1 has covered more than 24 months full time and I m under Transitional arrangements.
I was not going to do anything so the decision is to wait and watch