ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa refused twice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

friendlymagsi
Newly Registered

Family visit visa refused twice

Post by friendlymagsi » Sat May 27, 2017 9:20 am

I got visit visa back in 2007 but I spent more days than intended days but within visa limit i came back. I applied visit visa again but refused as my whole family was intended to travel with me. I have been refused again this month though applied without family. ECO decision is attached . He asked me to why leave was not granted though he accepted i was eligi le for leave. Normally govt officer in pakistan are granted leave when they show visa to their employer . ECO also observed that why would I choose to sell my vehicle prior to trip and hit me with funds parking and be didn't interlink my sale deed with my accounts transaction happened on same day . My sponsor is my real brother who is British citizen with excellent job position.
Any advice regarding reapply would be appreciated.
Decision
"In your application you have stated that your are currently employed as ....earning Rs.44600/pm and you have no other jobs or income. Your bank statement closing balance is 1.2 million while I am satisfied that you are employed . I note that a deposit of PKR 1.1 m was made on ...this deposit appears to bolster and origins is unclear a d inconsistent to your account history.i am not satisfied .
2.Furthermore you state that you have recently sold your vehicle, I accept you sold car and received a payment of pkr 1245000/ for it . It is not clear to me why would you choose to sell your car prior to trip and this gives me cause that your intentions are as you have set out and that you intend to leave uk after limited period.
3.you intend to travel to UK for period of 2 months . I note that employment letter states that you are entitled to leave however it doesn't co firm how much leave you have been granted. I don't find credible that you would be granted 2 months leave or that you would travel to UK for this length of time when you have a wife and 3 children to support. "

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Family visit visa refused twice

Post by Casa » Sat May 27, 2017 9:53 am

How many 'days' did you stay in the UK over the time you requested in the application for your previous visitor visa in 2007?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

friendlymagsi
Newly Registered

Post by friendlymagsi » Sat May 27, 2017 9:57 am

I stayed there almost 5 months however I requested 15 days in application at that time.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 am

friendlymagsi wrote:I stayed there almost 5 months however I requested 15 days in application at that time.
In which case you may have dug yourself into a big hole!

This will be on record and the Case Worker has no doubt taken into consideration that you stayed well in excess of your requested 15 days. This puts into question any intentions in future applications, even more so when the CW will also be aware that in a previous (refused) application your whole family were intending to travel to the UK with you.

There have been numerous reports on the forum of refusals for subsequent visitor visa applications, after a previous visit has been extended.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

friendlymagsi
Newly Registered

Post by friendlymagsi » Sat May 27, 2017 11:06 am

I should not reapply , addressing the queries ? Though i have family back home and long employment

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat May 27, 2017 2:02 pm

friendlymagsi wrote:I should not reapply , addressing the queries ? Though i have family back home and long employment
You can of course re-apply, but you should be prepared for another refusal.
(Casa, not CR001)

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Sun May 28, 2017 9:01 am

You will need to address some additional key points in your application:
1. How did you financially sustain those additional months in the UK. This is required as your initial application would've provided documentation only for 15 day stay(but you stayed for 5 months). The obvious question the ECO will have is - Was this guy illegally working while in the UK?

2.You will also need to provide answers as to how your home affairs(business/work,dependents etc...) were handled for those 5 months

3. Justify why you had to stay so long(5 months instead of 15 days)?

Still I feel your chances are 'slim' of succeeding
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

friendlymagsi
Newly Registered

Post by friendlymagsi » Sun May 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Thanks poper