ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife's FLR(FP) Application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nzekells

Wife's FLR(FP) Application

Post by Nzekells » Wed May 31, 2017 12:48 am

Thank you for looking into this, eminent contributors.

I got my ILR in March, 2017. However, my dependant wife's FLR(FP) which we varied from initial FLR(FP) Dependant [done 21/09/16] to FLR(FP) Main applicant [varied 2/12/16] is still pending. In the variation application, we asked that they hold the application until a decision is made on mine. I know it will be likely quicker if we varied again to FLR(M) now that I am settled. But she does not have the English Language test secured yet.
To enable her book the test at Trinity College so we can vary application to FLR(M), I have used the Document Request form to ask the HO for her Passport back for identification purposes, twice. Nothing has been received. I am now at the end of my tethers, as even her work place has been patient for quite a while.
Is there anything I can do to to get the passport? Any other way to book these tests? Any other way to expedite action on the application?

Thank you.
Opinion is researchedly mine!