ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrfp refused without acknowledgement &biometric

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ashar1122
Newly Registered

Flrfp refused without acknowledgement &biometric

Post by Ashar1122 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi guys.My flrfp refused last month in April with out of country appeal right.within 14 days I applied fresh application flrfp again.they didn't send me any acknowledgment letter and biometric letter.yesterday they sent me refusal letter of my fresh application and all case ref and case I'd is same and they sent me same previous decision letter nothing is changed,only change is decision decision date and case worker name.is this happen with some one before.can they made decision without biometric?

kaffuk

Re: Flrfp refused without acknowledgement &biometric

Post by kaffuk » Wed May 31, 2017 7:57 pm

What is the reason for the refusal?...

Ashar1122
Newly Registered

Post by Ashar1122 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:00 am

They send me same old decision nothing change from first application decesion that you don't have private life here we are giving you out of country right of appeal and they certified the application but the frustration is this they even didn't follow the application procedure like biometric and acknowledgment letter they send me new decision with last case I'd and ref. Hi every this is same except date and case worker name.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:15 am

What new evidence did you submit with your second application showing the right to private life?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Ashar1122
Newly Registered

Post by Ashar1122 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:15 am

My solistor basically discuss the last certification is wrong and he add few more grounds in it.councilor reference letter was included.when I send first application they didn't send my supporting documents back.those supporting documents they send me with this decision.but the documents which I sent with fresh application they didn't sent me with this decision.thanks for reply