ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Loubell
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Extension

Post by Loubell » Wed May 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello,
My employer has assigned me a new CoS to extend my visa. I wanted to check how I extend? I followed the link on the Govt website which is called 'leave to remain'.

I have completed a few things, but it's currently asking me what visa I am currently on, which is a Tier 2 General. When I access the drop down menu, there isn't a field for a Tier 2 General. They have other Tier 2 categories and then Tier 2 'Leave to Remain'. I am not technically on a Tier 2 leave to remain, so I am a bit unsure if I have started filling out the wrong form, or if I am in the right place and should enter Tier 2 Leave to Remain. There is a free text field where I could write Tier 2 General Visa, but I don't want to put this in if it's a mistake. Does anyone know? I'm rather confused

aforadi
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Extension

Post by aforadi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:27 am

Loubell wrote:Hello,
My employer has assigned me a new CoS to extend my visa. I wanted to check how I extend? I followed the link on the Govt website which is called 'leave to remain'.

I have completed a few things, but it's currently asking me what visa I am currently on, which is a Tier 2 General. When I access the drop down menu, there isn't a field for a Tier 2 General. They have other Tier 2 categories and then Tier 2 'Leave to Remain'. I am not technically on a Tier 2 leave to remain, so I am a bit unsure if I have started filling out the wrong form, or if I am in the right place and should enter Tier 2 Leave to Remain. There is a free text field where I could write Tier 2 General Visa, but I don't want to put this in if it's a mistake. Does anyone know? I'm rather confused
There is a separate link for Extend your Visa- scroll down and follow that. Everything is online on that same link.

Bumblebee0911
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Extension

Post by Bumblebee0911 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:37 am

Link to Tier 2-General Extension details https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/extend-your-visa