ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time limit from application/payment to biometrics?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

swilliams1
Newly Registered

Time limit from application/payment to biometrics?

Post by swilliams1 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi all,

I've had an unexpected delay in receiving bank statements which means I may not be able to submit the documents for scanning and do the biometrics until June 12th. I did the online application / payment on May 30th. Our intended time of travel (which now seems unrealistic) was stated as July 27th.

I know there is a time limit set from time of doing the biometrics to sending the documents to Sheffield, but am unaware of what the limit is, or if there is one, between completing the online application/payment, and doing the biometrics. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated.

On a secondary issue, I stated on the application that I would not be travelling with my wife, however as applications seem to be taking so long, it looks like we may be after all. Could this be an issue at the airport immigration? (assuming we get the visa).