ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur accountant practice certificate

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit8910
India

Tier 1 entrepreneur accountant practice certificate

Post by amit8910 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:04 pm

Hi Zimba & All,

One question for you all.

I used three different accountant.

First accountant is holding CIMA practice certificate.

Second accountant is holding CIMA degree however he sold his company to new firm. I approached him compilation letter and he advised me that he is having membership number however he doesn't have practicing membership number. This accountant done practice from long time and he was having limited company. Is that possible to do practice without practice certificate or it's just some confusion? This accountant gave verification letter of his degree and he mention his membership number in letter to home office for my friend application who applied for ILR through HSMP route and he got the visa. My friend advice me that membership number is holding practice membership.

Third accountant is having ACCA degree with practicing membership and he produced me the employment confirmation letter and investment letter.

My question is if my second accountant doesn't have practicing membership then AM I IN PROBLEM OR final accountant practice certificate is enough.

Please advise me asap as need to apply in 15 days.

Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur accountant practice certificate

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:49 am

See: uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/advice-reg ... l#p1418833

Also there is no need for employment confirmation letter and investment letter as they have NO VALUE as evidence :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice