ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minimum Earnings Threshold

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kenna
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Minimum Earnings Threshold

Post by kenna » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:41 am

Hello all,

Hello all,

I am about to make an application for the confirmation of my permanent residency status as a non-EEA spouse of an EEA national. I have a 5-year residence card which expires in July 2017 and I would greatly appreciate it if some questions that I have are answered.

The qualifying period is May 2012 – May 2017.

My wife came into the country in April 2011, has been working since then and we got married in January. 2012. She achieved permanent residency status in April 2016.

From the years 2012 to 2014 she earned less that the minimum earnings threshold of £150/Wk. Will this affect my application ?

In the last 3 months to May 2017 she has been earning well above the minimum earnings threshold. I have always earned above since 2011 till September 2016 when I quit my job and enrolled as a student in a University.

Many thanks in advance