ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard Visitor Visa for Pakistani Ciitzen

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kmb786
Newly Registered

Standard Visitor Visa for Pakistani Ciitzen

Post by kmb786 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:03 am

Hi All,

I have just joined this board and am in the following situation so apologies for the detailed information.

I am in the process of sponsoring my mother-in-law (Widow, 71 years old) to visit the UK again for 4-5 months to meet family members but this time the application process is done online. She has visted three times before since April 2011 and stayed for 4, 6 and 5 months repectively. Her last visit was 27/3/2013 and she left UK on 15/8/13.

As I have less savings now (My monthly bank statements for the past 6 months show approx. £2000-£2500 as balance carried forward with couple of figures showing in dept). I work full time with gross monthly amount of £3089. My wife works part-time and earns approx. £63 per week + overtime and her wage comes in a different savings account which is a joint account. The balance on this account is around £3000 and we would always have around £2000 available.

Therefore, on this occasion, I was thinking of doing a joint Sponsor letter and mentioning that both me and my wife would support her financially. I would like to know if this would be OK as my bank statements show income figures for Child Benefit, Cares Allowance (wife receives this), Child Tax Credits (small amount). My wife's savings account shows her wage, my disability benefit.

If I sent the following supporting documents would they be OK?

1. Sponsor’s Statutory Declaration letter - Joint with me and wife as sponsors
2. Both Sponsor’s British passport copy - stamped by solicitor
3. Letter from My employer confirming employment
4. My pay slips covering most recent six months
5. My wife's weekly payslips - how many do I send?
6. My HSBC Current Account bank statements covering most recent six months
7. My wife's copy of Santander Savings account book - is this sufficient?
8. Housing accommodation inspection report from Sponsor
9. My HSBC mortgage payment statement covering most recent six months
10. Copies of mother-in-law's current/previous passports showing all visa stamps
11. Letter from her son’s employer confirming his employment in Pakistan
12. Her son's pay slips

Also, would my wife need a letter for her employer or would copies of her payslips and the Santander savings account copy be sufficient?

Many thanks in advance.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: Standard Visitor Visa for Pakistani Ciitzen

Post by Route to ILR » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:24 am

kmb786 wrote:Hi All,

I have just joined this board and am in the following situation so apologies for the detailed information.

I am in the process of sponsoring my mother-in-law (Widow, 71 years old) to visit the UK again for 4-5 months to meet family members but this time the application process is done online. She has visted three times before since April 2011 and stayed for 4, 6 and 5 months repectively. Her last visit was 27/3/2013 and she left UK on 15/8/13.

As I have less savings now (My monthly bank statements for the past 6 months show approx. £2000-£2500 as balance carried forward with couple of figures showing in dept). I work full time with gross monthly amount of £3089. My wife works part-time and earns approx. £63 per week + overtime and her wage comes in a different savings account which is a joint account. The balance on this account is around £3000 and we would always have around £2000 available.

Therefore, on this occasion, I was thinking of doing a joint Sponsor letter and mentioning that both me and my wife would support her financially. I would like to know if this would be OK as my bank statements show income figures for Child Benefit, Cares Allowance (wife receives this), Child Tax Credits (small amount). My wife's savings account shows her wage, my disability benefit.

10. Copies of mother-in-law's current/previous passports showing all visa stamps
12. Her son's pay slips

Also, would my wife need a letter for her employer or would copies of her payslips and the Santander savings account copy be sufficient?

Many thanks in advance.
Few questions since visit visas r very rare to get these days as UKVI tightened the rules.

In her last visit visa application form what she wrote about her visit duration? How long she intended to stay? and How long she actually stayed?

Apart of her son payslip what other ties she has in her home country?

Did she ever used NHS while visiting the UK?

These days UKVI are more keen to see visitor own financial circumstances rather than sponsor. What is her

source of income and how much savings she has in her bank account?

Regards.

kmb786
Newly Registered

Post by kmb786 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Route to ILR wrote:

12. Her son's pay slips

Many thanks in advance.
Few questions since visit visas r very rare to get these days as UKVI tightened the rules.

In her last visit visa application form what she wrote about her visit duration? How long she intended to stay? and How long she actually stayed?

These days UKVI are more keen to see visitor own financial circumstances rather than sponsor. What is her

Regards.
In her last application (2 year visa), she put approx 4-5 months and she actually stayed for 5 months.

Regardding ties in home country, she is a wdower and her son supports her. She has several daughters, 12 grandchildren and several cousins/close reletives in Pakistan.

She never used the NHS.

Thanks

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:12 am

kmb786 wrote:
Route to ILR wrote:

12. Her son's pay slips

Many thanks in advance.

Regards.
In her last application (2 year visa), she put approx 4-5 months and she actually stayed for 5 months.

Regardding ties in home country, she is a wdower and her son supports her. She has several daughters, 12 grandchildren and several cousins/close reletives in Pakistan.

She never used the NHS.

Thanks
That's all look good.

Try to attach documents with the application to prove social ties.