ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Born Child - Apply Tier 2 General Child from India

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kumaraguruever
Newly Registered

UK Born Child - Apply Tier 2 General Child from India

Post by Kumaraguruever » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi Gurus,
I am going to apply Tier-2 General dependent visa for my son (4 months old) who is currently in India and born in Birmingham,UK. When I go through the application form. I have got the following questions to be clarified.
1) Have you ever travelled to the UK in the last 10 years? (Basically he born in UK. If I say yes, they ask the travel history. What should I do?)
2)Have you ever received medical treatment in the UK? (Does birth/immunisation (vaccination) considered as medical treatment. So, If I say yes, they ask, do I pay for it?)

I have searched here for similar kind of scenario but I couldn't find the relevant one. So, If anyone came across this scenario, please share your experience.Eagerly waiting for the reply from the experts. Prompt reply are much appreciated. Many Thanks.