ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN timing and ways of HO communcations

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mahasam

AN timing and ways of HO communcations

Post by mahasam » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Hello,

Didn't register here before but did use pieces of advice from this forum when applied for the citizenship.

I have applied in mid-April, done biometrics early May. So just 1 month after the biometrics, I do go abroad in mid July for 1-2 weeks and was wondering what can I do to ensure if the decision comes in a form of a letter it wouldn't get lost as our mailman has a habit of stuffing post box even if it's full, sometimes letters do get damaged.

Thanks in advance.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: AN timing and ways of HO communcations

Post by bruteforce » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Sorry but how can this forum be of any help in ensuring that the letter(s) don't get damaged in your stuffed letter box or get lost somewhere?

How about asking someone to look out for your post while you are away?

Muira
United States of America

Re: AN timing and ways of HO communcations

Post by Muira » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:06 pm

You can report your mailman to the Royal Mail; but unfortunately, beyond that piece of advice, I'm not sure how much this forum can help you with that particular matter.