ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP delivery

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Blattes

BRP delivery

Post by Blattes » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Hello everyone,
Got my visa via premium service on saturday and my problem is that I won't be able to hear the door when my BRP arrives, not that I am not in but I live in attic floor and the house downstairs belong to a family (we share same entrance). I was wondering if there is any way that I can get it delivered to someone else or collect it? Can I leave my passport downstairs so if the courier comes, they are able to show my identity even though I am not in etc? I know it sounds stupid but I want to travel asap. Thanks

Muira
United States of America

Re: BRP delivery

Post by Muira » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:04 pm

As I understand it, the BRP needs to be delivered to your home address, and it can't be delivered to someone else.

My experience with the couriers delivering my BRP is that I had them redeliver it to me but I left instructions for them to press the buzzer longer, and for my subsequent one, I wasn't in for the delivery, so I picked it up from the courier depot as I had to travel from my home address immediately after.

I hope this helps.