ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Didnt submit SMS report

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NHS2017
Newly Registered

Employer Didnt submit SMS report

Post by NHS2017 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:23 pm

Evening, Can i please ask one question if anybody can answer this please. Will really appreciate though still i have time before application.HR from my Sponsor NHS say they didnt inform UKVI about anything when i resigned from my Tier 2 General visa job last year. I otherwise did leave 7 days after my last day at job which was 31st October 2016 and havent been to UK again. My original leave was valid till October this year2017.

"" is my application for tier 2 in future likely to be affected by the fact that my sponsor didnt inform UKVI as they say???It just adds stress as i still have a BRP with me saying valid till Oct 2017""

I did recieve a form from HMRC about job leavinv date though. Dont know if this is relevant.

Thanks again in advance.

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Re: Employer Didnt submit SMS report

Post by rubyracer2 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:33 pm

it's the sponsor's responsiblity to notify the Home Office about resignation. It shouldn't create any problems for you.

However it is prudent to keep all necessary documentation (resignation letter, departure flight tickets from UK etc) and submit photocopies during your next leave application so the Case Officer doesn't mistakenly reject your application because of the cooling off period

NHS2017
Newly Registered

Re: Employer Didnt submit SMS report

Post by NHS2017 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Thank you for your comment. God bless you
Reg
K