ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact UKVI

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zhonor

How to contact UKVI

Post by Zhonor » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello all,

Anyone has the telephone number or has contacted UKVI lately?

I paid £5.48 to email them and no response
I paid another £20 to ring them (Telephone: 00 44 203 481 1736) and they can't find my reference number and insist that my reference number should start with GW. The line was so fuzzy so you can't really hear them. I gave them my email reference number and they said they will pass my message on to the correct department. If they don't reply (no mention how long I have to wait), to call them again and pay £20 to check up why.

I feel cheated paying so much and yet I did not get a reply to my question.

I called this number 0300 123 2253 as well and waited 30 minutes with no response.

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: How to contact UKVI

Post by plabo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:19 am

what is your query about?

if it is about naturalisation, then see below

FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (you should provide your name, date of birth, place of birth, current nationality, immigration status and Home Office Reference number where known)

Zhonor

Post by Zhonor » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:49 am

Thanks Plabo.

I've emailed them but it takes 20 working days for a response.

I hope there is nothing wrong with my application as they decided it but I have not receive a decision

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by plabo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:26 am

Zhonor wrote:Thanks Plabo.

I've emailed them but it takes 20 working days for a response.

I hope there is nothing wrong with my application as they decided it but I have not receive a decision
there is NOTHING ELSE you can do..i suggest be STRONGLY PATIENT