ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help with Financial Requirements!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wentots

Need help with Financial Requirements!!

Post by wentots » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi guys,

Me and my partner got married May 20th, I was thinking of bringing her here to UK as she is 5 months pregnant and it would make our life much easier if we are close to each other.

She will be flying from phillippines to UK and I am thinking of paying to speed up her application so she can give birth here in the UK.

I have a full time job with £7.65 an hour rate and contracted for 48hours a week.

FEBRUARY: £1315 (was on holiday and unpaid leave)
MARCH: £2019 ( includes overtime)
APRIL: £2203 ( includes overtimes )
MAY: £1285 ( Holiday got married unpaid leave)
JUNE: £1927 ( includes overtime, rota has been made)
JULY: £1927 ( includes overtime, rota has been made)

Total: £10676

I was just wondering if this would be sufficient to meet the financial requirement, as I am quite worried because I have red on some topics that ECO picks the lowest income to count the financial requirement.

Please help...

Thank you.

SimonS

Re: Need help with Financial Requirements!!

Post by SimonS » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Hi wentots,

I'm not an expert but from Appendix FM-SE it would appear you meet the criteria in terms of your basic salary alone without the overtime but the overtime can be counted too, although they will only use the average level.

Are you only considering applying at the end of July? I ask because the rules state that prospective/future earnings cannot be considered for the calculation.

Did you not have this job/level of salary pre-February?
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

sunshineusa
BANNED

Post by sunshineusa » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:00 pm

How long have oyu been working for them? If you have been with them for over 6 months? there is a special calulation they allow if you have been with the same employer in the last 6 months. Try to add your assets, savings or anything you have for back up.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:04 pm

sunshineusa wrote:How long have oyu been working for them? If you have been with them for over 6 months? there is a special calulation they allow if you have been with the same employer in the last 6 months. Try to add your assets, savings or anything you have for back up.
Assets are NOT taken into consideration when calculating the income level. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:49 pm

£10676/6×12=21352

Yes you can meet financial requirement under non salaried person category A.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

wentots

Post by wentots » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:52 am

SimonS wrote:Hi wentots,

I'm not an expert but from Appendix FM-SE it would appear you meet the criteria in terms of your basic salary alone without the overtime but the overtime can be counted too, although they will only use the average level.

Are you only considering applying at the end of July? I ask because the rules state that prospective/future earnings cannot be considered for the calculation.

Did you not have this job/level of salary pre-February?
I was working as a Bank no contracted hours in the same company from augs till February and deciced to work contracted hours to be able sponsor my wife.

wentots

Post by wentots » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:55 am

sunshineusa wrote:How long have oyu been working for them? If you have been with them for over 6 months? there is a special calulation they allow if you have been with the same employer in the last 6 months. Try to add your assets, savings or anything you have for back up.
I was a bank staff for 5-6 with the same company and I decided to work contracted hours because I need a full time job to sponsor my wife.

I will be applying this coming august