ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

em-em
United Kingdom

Acknowledgement Letter

Post by em-em » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Hi Everyone,
I applied for ILR (SET M) 3 weeks ago and I have no idea with what's going on with my application.I sent it by post on 17th May and delivered on 18th May.The money was taken out on 24th May(paid by cheque).I'm just worried it's because I got no acknowledgement letter,text or email from them.I told myself not to post this but it's freaking me out :cry: .Does anyone here have the same experience like mine?Thank you in advance.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Acknowledgement Letter

Post by Archer1 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Hi There,
HO not sending acknowledgement letters but you will receive Biometrics letter soon. Nothing to be worried some people received even after 6 to 8 weeks.

Regards
__A

em-em
United Kingdom

Post by em-em » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:02 am

Hi Archer1,
Thanks for your swift response.

saleemd
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by saleemd » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:30 am

Hi

HO can now take 12 weeks from the date of application for the biometrics letter to be sent, acknowledgment letter is now attached with the biometrics.
as long as your monies have left nothing to worry about as application process has started.

em-em
United Kingdom

Post by em-em » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi saleemd,
Thank you for your reply.