ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of residence

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

Couldn't find Passport application

Post by hasssssssan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi

I wanna makr joint application for citizenship and BC but couldn't find the BC application

Any help would be appreciated

Thank H
asan

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Couldn't find Passport application

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:34 pm

hasssssssan wrote:Hi

I wanna makr joint application for citizenship and BC but couldn't find the BC application

Any help would be appreciated

Thank H
asan
The BC or the passport application :?:

You can pick up a passport application form at any Post Office.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Muira
United States of America

Re: Couldn't find Passport application

Post by Muira » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:02 pm

You can apply for a joint citizenship and passport application at a Nationality Checking Service (NCS) in your local council, but that's only if they are able to do a joint application.

I don't think you can do a joint application outwith the NCS.

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

Professional Reference

Post by hasssssssan » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi ..

I have a friend who is a Doctor in a private hospital .. can He be my professional reference??

Regards
H

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Professional Reference

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Drs are not on the list anymore. Some people have used them but I can't comment if it was accepted or not.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

Proof of residence

Post by hasssssssan » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:25 am

Hi guys

I will apply for citizenship on 23/6/2017

This is the letter I am planing to include for section 3 proof of resident.

===========================

Dear sir/madam

I have spent the last 5 years in the UK studying in college and universities. Below details of my educational history. All certificates are attached as a proof of resistance.

From Sep 2012 to Jun 2013
I studied one year ESOL (Skills For Life) part time in College of North West London. Attached three certificates for each semester.

From Sep 2013 to Jun 2014
I studied one year (CertHE Film & TV Production) Full Time in University of Cumbria.

From Sep 2014 to Jun 2016
I studied two year (BA Filmmaking) Full Time in Leeds Beckett University.

From Sep 2016 to Feb 2018
I am studying for one and a half year (MA Documentary Filmmaking) Full Time in Leeds Beckett University.

Furthermore, attached statement from Student Finance England shows my entitlement for the undergraduate and another letter shows my entitlement for the postgraduate.

===========================

However from September 2012 till June 2017 is 4 years and 9 months ..

That means there is 3 months gap .. do you think it will be a problem ?? Or I am okay ??

Cheers
H

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Proof of residence

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:48 am

There is no need to start a new topic with each question you have on the same application. All your BC posts have been merged. Please continue in this topic if you have further questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

Post by hasssssssan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:13 am

Sorry mate ..

Any help ??

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

Post by hasssssssan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:36 am

Also .. does my blue travel document count as a passport ? In the passport application it says include all uncancelled passport.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:42 pm

hasssssssan wrote:Also .. does my blue travel document count as a passport ? In the passport application it says include all uncancelled passport.
No need to include - it's not a passport.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

Post by hasssssssan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:40 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
hasssssssan wrote:Also .. does my blue travel document count as a passport ? In the passport application it says include all uncancelled passport.
No need to include - it's not a passport.
Thanks mate .. appreciated

Any helpe for my inquiry about the propf of resident??

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:48 pm

As per AN requirements: "Letters from employers, educational establishments or other Government Departments indicating presence in UK". You need attach those letters from the colleges/unis confirming your presence. As for the three months you should explain those what they were for, and if you have documents from HMRC, Council Tax, Home Office etc. provide those.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

Post by hasssssssan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:30 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
As per AN requirements: "Letters from employers, educational establishments or other Government Departments indicating presence in UK". You need attach those letters from the colleges/unis confirming your presence. As for the three months you should explain those what they were for, and if you have documents from HMRC, Council Tax, Home Office etc. provide those.
Thanks

Another question .. I am self-employed started on April .. but haven't paid tax so far because I started on 5th of April .. Do I need to include anything related to this section ?? because the application says to include the statement ?!