ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Status Decided - More than 10 days

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zchawla
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Status Decided - More than 10 days

Post by Zchawla » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi Guys,
if someone is in situation, my wife's application has been decided according to https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus website on 10 May. They were suppose to get in contact within 10 working days. So far they haven't contacted my wife to collect the passport.

I have contact home office premium line, they are suggesting if the application has been decided it is of from their hands and has been transferred to VFS centre in Pakistan.

Maybe the answer is to sit tight and wait from them to reply.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Zohair

taffet87
Pakistan

Re: Status Decided - More than 10 days

Post by taffet87 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Any updates? Do post your full timeline in the timeline threads

Neosprin

Re: Status Decided - More than 10 days

Post by Neosprin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 am

Zchawla wrote:Hi Guys,
if someone is in situation, my wife's application has been decided according to https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus website on 10 May. They were suppose to get in contact within 10 working days. So far they haven't contacted my wife to collect the passport.

I have contact home office premium line, they are suggesting if the application has been decided it is of from their hands and has been transferred to VFS centre in Pakistan.

Maybe the answer is to sit tight and wait from them to reply.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Zohair
Hi Zohair,

I suggest go to the VFS center with the receipt. Sometimes they don't send any communication.