ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent extension refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jimohaliu56
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent extension refusal

Post by jimohaliu56 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:21 am

Morning all,

New to this forum but I need advise on what to do pleaseeeee.

My wife's application has just been refused due to a silly mistake by myself. I submitted her application with maintenance fee of £630 deeping to £66 for just one day. I know the rules says 90 days and it's my fault. We have not been given any chance to appeal but were given chance for administrative review. Reading the administrative review rules, I know I don't have a chance because case worker made no error, spotted the mistake. They also considered section 55 for child welfare. We have recently had our child shortly before application but felt no need to inform them as I did not feel the necessity.

I have an account that I can present to them with more than enough fund for over 200days but again, did not include it.

Please can someone please advise on what I should do next? It is burning my heart, its my fault. Please someone help me.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 dependent extension refusal

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:03 am

jimohaliu56 wrote:Morning all,

New to this forum but I need advise on what to do pleaseeeee.

My wife's application has just been refused due to a silly mistake by myself. I submitted her application with maintenance fee of £630 deeping to £66 for just one day. I know the rules says 90 days and it's my fault. We have not been given any chance to appeal but were given chance for administrative review. Reading the administrative review rules, I know I don't have a chance because case worker made no error, spotted the mistake. They also considered section 55 for child welfare. We have recently had our child shortly before application but felt no need to inform them as I did not feel the necessity.

I have an account that I can present to them with more than enough fund for over 200days but again, did not include it.

Please can someone please advise on what I should do next? It is burning my heart, its my fault. Please someone help me.
No need to open another thread with the same question. CR001 has responded in your original thread, please continue to post there.
uk-tier-1-general-visas/tier-1-dependen ... l#p1494140
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.