ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to Declare 8 yrs Back CCJ for BC Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ats01
Newly Registered

Do I need to Declare 8 yrs Back CCJ for BC Application

Post by ats01 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Dear Gurus and Moderators,
I am back for British Citizen applications. Thanks for all your support during my Indefinite Leave to Remain applications! This forum is like a blessing for people like me. Thanks CR001 and Vinny for your right guidance during ILR applications.

My timeline so far is: Received ILR after 10 yrs long residency + 1yr (will complete in Aug 17).

I would like to first confirm that "Do I need to fill AN form for British citizen application?"

Second, In the question 3.3 in AN form says "Do you have any civil judgements against you or any civil penalty under the UK immigration Acts?"

I had civil judgement for one un-paid water bill in 2008. i.e. 8 and half yrs ago. I paid that judgement, got satisfied certificate. The mistake was happened because of moving home. I mentioned everything and submitted the evidences in my ILR application.
Do I need to declare this CCJ in my AN form? As the question has asked with "Do" and not the "Have you had".

Your opinion is highly valuable to me. I will appreciate for your responses.

Thanks for your kind support.