ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FM) Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

flexcyb
Newly Registered

FLR (FM) Help

Post by flexcyb » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:49 am

I first came into the country in 2002.. Married an EU national 2004 .I was given 5 years resident permit which expired in 2011. Now divorced. I applied to retain my right of residence and also applied for PR but I was refused twice. I am in very serious relationship with my current partner of 4 years. We have been living together for at least 3 years now. We have a 9 month old son together. My question is I would like to use the premium service to get the same day decision. What are my chances of getting that decision? I have all the necessary document required. Tenancy agreements. Utility bills in our names. She has letters at the same address we live in. I can also get letters from friends and family to attest to our relationship. Is that good enough? I have been in this country for over 15 years and all legal through all that time.