ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 in progress for daughter - need to travel

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shininaga
Newly Registered

MN1 in progress for daughter - need to travel

Post by shininaga » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi Experts,
This is my scenario - We applied naturalization and passport for my daughter (she was born in UK and was on tier-1 dependent visa earlier) in Mar 2017. The status tracking link shows this is still "awaiting decision".

We need to travel on an urgent basis to India this week, she has a valid Indian passport but no valid UK visa. Is there any way we can apply and get a interim visa for her so that we can travel this week and re-enter UK without hassle? Both parents are on Indian passport and ILR.

Any advises, tips, guidance will help us in loads.... please

Thanks

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: MN1 in progress for daughter - need to travel

Post by plabo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:57 pm

i think she will have to fly out of the UK on her Indian passport and once in India, apply for a single entry visa back to the UK? may be the senior moderators might be able to give some more advice

shininaga
Newly Registered

Re: MN1 in progress for daughter - need to travel

Post by shininaga » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Thanks for that plabo. What type of visa you think I should apply for her whilst there? I am there for 3 weeks + 2 days