ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MOTHER IN LAW VISITOR VISA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imnikhil123
Newly Registered

MOTHER IN LAW VISITOR VISA

Post by imnikhil123 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 am

Hi There

May I please know if my father in law can also sponsor mother in law for UK visitor visa alongside my sponsor letter too? back home in india all the property is on his name so not sure what to show on her name.
she is definitely going back in few months though.

please need your advice on this.

Thanks
Nikhil

Gnanasekar
United Kingdom

Re: MOTHER IN LAW VISITOR VISA

Post by Gnanasekar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Nikhil,

As long you give in the application that mother in law is solely supported by father in law that should help. If there is a bank account in mother-in-law name with regular inwards and outwards funds that will help.

Showing property and work (if employed) details of father in law will help. You should include enough documents to show evidences of mother in law and father in law living at the same address.

Hope this helps.