ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement application tracking - Abroad

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ilruk2016
Mood:
India

Settlement application tracking - Abroad

Post by ilruk2016 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi Experts,

Its good there is a service that we can track application status https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus. Do you think we can track application status for settlement applications applied from abroad. I have tried with the reference given by UKVI with no joy. We have applied for our daughters settlement on March 23 and we have not received any update till now. It says within 60 working days outcomes of the applications are decided which are applied from India and 60 days is completing by June 19th. Is there any way that I can chase them or know the status of the application.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
AK

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Settlement application tracking - Abroad

Post by plabo » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:27 pm

ilruk2016 wrote:Hi Experts,

Its good there is a service that we can track application status https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus. Do you think we can track application status for settlement applications applied from abroad. I have tried with the reference given by UKVI with no joy. We have applied for our daughters settlement on March 23 and we have not received any update till now. It says within 60 working days outcomes of the applications are decided which are applied from India and 60 days is completing by June 19th. Is there any way that I can chase them or know the status of the application.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
AK
Once the maximum time has passed, call or email them.